Thursday, September 6, 2007

Our Dear Friends Moto:

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, buy rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, cola in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WHOO HOO! What a ride!".



What would we do with out our friends and families to remind us that life is not to be wasted. I want to thank my dear friends for standing by my side when things are tough, laughing with me when you just cant help it, and crying with me through them both.



Thanks to all of you!!!



2 comments:

Wrena said...

Even if this is not directed to me, I want to thank you for the reminder of how we should show graditude, and express it even in the days of darkness. Your so very enspiring!!!!

My husband calls me Noogie...? said...

I got a little weepy reading Alleen's words. Thanks for posting them.