Monday, September 10, 2007

Fall is in the air!

Can you feel the cooler weather coming? Are you excited about the changing leaves? Looking forward to a dramatically lower air conditioning bill? :) We are too!!!

In honor of Fall, we want to host some fantastic classes, but we need your help! What do you want to make? What would you like to learn more about? Crafts? 8x8 layouts? Scrapbook organization? Post a suggestion in our "comments" and we'll choose a lucky winner (at random) to win some great Fall scrapbook products! So post away and we'll announce the winner here by this time tomorrow!

6 comments:

Jodie Lynne said...

lunch sack/brown paper bag - brag book

Tiffanie Huber said...

Decorate a Altoid or other breathmint tin to look like a purse/small suitcase. Use ribbons for handles and decorate as you wish. Inside mat wallet size photo's of thing like Grandkids, vacations, kids, friends, cousins ect. When you open the tin all your picture are right at hand to pull out and show off to anyone. I made these for all our grandparent they were a big hit,
Thanks, Tiffanie Huber

shannonigan said...

I would love to see a class on ways to use up "scrap scraps"!
I have a big ol' box of paper scraps I need to use up.
Shannon Smith

Wrena said...

I think a class on holiday/seasonal plant pokes would be really fun. One more idea, cards in motion for the season. Happy scrapp'n!!!

Unknown said...

Organization please...i'm the world's worst! I can't even get into my craft room! HELP!

Medicine Mom said...

I would love to see some classes on the basics of scrapbooking. I look at all the magazines and books and things are getting so complicated. I would love to take it back to a simpler, more easy and fun way with basic techniques. Having said that, I would also like to see some classes on photography and taking a better picture. Finally, I would love to take some classes on stamping, I want to get into that to enhance my pages.